how do i patent an idea – https://grrcacha.tumblr.com/post/183788884970/ideas-for-inventions. Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a list of some belonging to the reasons you should have gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to look at.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you will discover that it doesn’t matter how good a perception you might think it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would likely reject a strategy that they agree is usually profitable. Here’s some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may now have a complete collection of services not wanting to add more.
2. Urge for food is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting the company first to check their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that source.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your submission. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother for you to trace you decrease.)
6. Include too many similar products and that companies are flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea appeals to a little niche market and they want mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Profits sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort because of.
10. Your product has been really patented by someone else and they don’t want to ascertain if they goes around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better what to do with an invention idea has already been on the. This tells them you did not research your idea okay and won’t have a clue who competition is in the market.
12. You sent a machine that is strictly like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing when what will be coming out a year later.
14. They have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a entire lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have received the identical idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down depending that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype on youtube and possess a significant regarding hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, however they perform quick search on your patent they see that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly following due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, but it was poorly written as well as cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, to ensure that you they should expect very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and does not publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they don’t really look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided to the line for that year or that the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review together item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. So do not need to consider the risk becoming the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are simply a few belonging to the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take the time to plumbing service and understand your market, your put into that market and plenty of research part become worse yourself as marketable as it can.